Describe Your Dream Job
When you first envisioned practicing medicine, what did that look and feel like?
Your dreams probably didn’t include human resource management or coding, collections, and compliance tracking. Sona Dermatology & MedSpa’s model is purposefully designed so you can focus on providing patient care while an extensive support team manages all the red tape and regulations.
In addition to being fully supported from an administrative and operational standpoint, Sona Dermatology & MedSpa also provides unparalleled marketing and sales support. Using a proven, data driven approach to generate new patients and to fully develop current patient interests, you won’t have to worry about how to maintain a full (and profitable) schedule. These superior marketing strategies, combined with a strong cosmetic patient base, enables us to expand the universe of potential patients who would not otherwise have sought out preventative care. By broadening the market, we increase the chances of detecting cancer and other debilitating conditions early, lowering the cost of care, improving patient outcomes, and positively impacting overall quality of life.
Joining Sona Dermatology & MedSpa means you’ll be part of a hand-picked group of physicians, rivaling that of an academic environment, who believe in a culture of excellence. This selectively chosen peer group will continue to expand as we thoughtfully pursue organic growth and acquisition opportunities, ensuring that you have access to a network of like-minded practitioners.
Meet Our Dermatology Team
Experts and leaders in the field
Paths for Physicians to Join Us
an existing location
with us to build a new location
or merge your current practice
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Board Certified Dermatologist with Cosmetic Interest
We offer the following:
- Production based Compensation with Base Salary Guarantee
- Built-in Referral Base and Practice Name Recognition
- Employee benefits include professional liability insurance, health and dental insurance options, CME and professional dues allowance, vacation leave, retirement plan
- Collegial support approaching that of an Academic Environment
- Attractive work/life balance
- Best-in-class technology solutions, including carefully vetted and fully supported solutions for practice management, electronic health records, and patient portals