Describe Your Dream Job
When you first envisioned practicing medicine, what did that look and feel like?
Your dreams probably didn’t include human resource management or coding, collections, and compliance tracking. Sona Dermatology & MedSpa’s model is purposefully designed so you can focus on providing patient care while an extensive support team manages all the red tape and regulations.
In addition to being fully supported from an administrative and operational standpoint, Sona Dermatology & MedSpa also provides unparalleled marketing and sales support. Using a proven, data driven approach to generate new patients and to fully develop current patient interests, you won’t have to worry about how to maintain a full (and profitable) schedule. These superior marketing strategies, combined with a strong cosmetic patient base, enables us to expand the universe of potential patients who would not otherwise have sought out preventative care. By broadening the market, we increase the chances of detecting cancer and other debilitating conditions early, lowering the cost of care, improving patient outcomes, and positively impacting overall quality of life.
Joining Sona Dermatology & MedSpa means you’ll be part of a hand-picked group of physicians, rivaling that of an academic environment, who believe in a culture of excellence. This selectively chosen peer group will continue to expand as we thoughtfully pursue organic growth and acquisition opportunities, ensuring that you have access to a network of like-minded practitioners.
Paths for Physicians to Join Us
an existing location
with us to build a new location
or merge your current practice
Our dermatologist with cosmetic training would have the opportunity to develop a practice focused on cosmetic patients. Join a busy and well-established private practice headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, complete with satellite locations in Northwest DC and Northern Montgomery County.
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Board Certified Dermatologist with Cosmetic Interest
THis Group Practice:
- Represents clinical dermatology and most dermatological subspecialties
- Prides itself in consistently providing patients with the highest quality of care
- Believes that its physicians should have a healthy work/life balance
- Is constantly upgrading equipment to remain state-of-the-art
- Has a very talented and experienced administrative and clinical support staff
We offer the following:
- Production based Compensation with Base Salary Guarantee
- Built-in Referral Base and Practice Name Recognition
- Employee benefits include professional liability insurance, health and dental insurance options, CME and professional dues allowance, vacation leave, retirement plan
- Collegial support approaching that of an Academic Environment